Re: Maxton May Meet

To: <ardunbill@webtv.net>, "Joe Timney" <joetimney@dol.net>,
Subject: Re: Maxton May Meet
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 08:23:09 -0500
I believe it was Scott's busa.... the key here being he went out the back at
231 with an entry into the 132' timing traps of 226.... yep he picked up 5
miles an hour in the traps....  it was the cleanest pass above 220 that I've
seen... virtually no tire smoke...

The real pass of the meet thou was Klem Roberts.... 179 with his Unlimited
diesel truck....  Sure wish I could have seen it.... I was on the starting
line so viewing it was impossible due to the Smoke.... Klems sorting this
thing out... and it's flying....  I told Klem I was coming home to order his
ECTA 2 Club shirt... cause it's going to happen.... very cool thing to
watch...

again it's knowing the players that makes all of this great fun.... Klem,
Scottie and I have been racing there since the inception of the ECTA and to
see everyone's plans come to fruition is a real treat...

Keith