Re: Ain't Life Grand non-lsr

To: Bill Bennett <bennevl@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Ain't Life Grand non-lsr
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 20:13:07 -0600
great stuff, nice of you to share it...

ahh Ft. Sill Ok., I was stationed there (Field Artillery Board, can you
say "unlimited budget",
and "Dukes of Hazard" ??  had an absolute
grand time for almost 3 yrs (ps tell him to slow it down when entering the
"wild life" refuge as the speed limit drops to 30 mph from 55 and if
your 30 over the speed limit
they will lock you up,  if over 50 mph over they really treat you like a
criminal, your first Sgt
and others will have to come get you out and you wont get a great next
eval.)

also just attended a cardiac surgery symposium with Alan Carpentier
(ie carpentier valves) and Prof. Ross (ie ross valve procedure) and a Dr.
Morrissey who gave a presentation of two Mt. Everest expeditions in 78 and
81',  in 81 the successfully went up the East Face with,  their crew had
12,  of them 9  were Eagle Scouts

oh yeah make sure its Bonneville

Joe :)