Stude Steering/Dick J

To: <land-speed-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stude Steering/Dick J
From: "chrispile" <chrispile@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 00:21:48 -0500
    List -

    Per Dick J's request for help regarding Stude Steering - I suggest you log
onto www.studebakerdriversclub.com , then click on "Newsgroups" and post your
question. Most of these folks will help you out.
    One thing I can warn you about - the gauge of the frame is thinner on the
6 cylinder than the V8's. It took South Bend awhile to just make them all in
the heavier gauge.
    Do you plan on keeping the stock transverse leaf springs? I understand the
newer Vettes still use this setup in order to keep the front end low.
    This will get you started anyway..........let's see what info pops up
next!

        Chris Pile aka aircap