Maxton

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Maxton
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 22:16:01 -0500
Another great meet with good folks.... way to many passes... and to much good
food....  ( a special thanks to Susan and John for the place they found for
Saturday night dinner...hell we didn't even get arrested...)

Tonya had a good time and was a bit frustrated.... the dang Nitrous just
wasn't working as well as it could... and frankly without the proper Timing
relay's I wasn't going to force the issue....  ( I hate half butting things )
She ended up running 171 mph and the New Trans was flawless...  the Data acq
was a pain in the butt till I figured out how to turn it on ..... seems it
likes to be flashed on/off/on  before it starts logging.... so that lesson
took a bit...

Bob Denton showed up with pictures of his new Roadster he just acquired and he
and his Grandson Billy helped us work on the Camaro all weekend...  Want to
take a second and extend my thanks to both Bob and Billy for their help.

Hmmm what else happened..... oh yeah.... Todd Spanked my butt on this NON
Governor Mini bike..... he's let me ride it like it comes from the factory and
we were Dead even when we were racing.... then he show's me what happens when
he Plays with the Governor..... whew.... much quicker.... Lots of fun was had
till Tonya showed up and stopped all that silliness Cold...

Great weekend....

Keith