RE: #34 Berkley

To: "Katie Young Cortez" <drylakercr@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: #34 Berkley
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 08:26:29 -0500
Katie:

I know very well that you, "damurf", Nancy Wennerberg-- and maybe other
ladies on the list-- like speed and wind in your face just as much as most
of us lsr GUYS.  And YOU certainly have a lot better lsr "credentials" than
I do.

I just like to get Louise on her lsr feminist soapbox!

Russ, #1226B

p.s.-- I'd love to drive that ol' Berk myself!