RE: Turk Tracking

To: "'Bob Denton'" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Turk Tracking
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 11:07:01 -0500
Bob;

I'm sitting here right now with a Diet PEPSI in my hand.... but diet Coke is
OK, too. Actually, diet RC is the best of all but it's really hard to find
for some reason. I developed an appreciation for RC during the old Can-Am
racing days. At Riverside & Laguna Seca, RC sponsored a Porsche team and
they had a big trailer truck parked in the paddock area with coolers full of
free RC for the racers. Those RC people were great to us and I've never
forgotten that.

Unfotunately he didn't stop by Tucson; if he had come this way he would have
certainly been welcome to stop and visit.

You don't want to spend much time in Gallup. It's a pretty depressing place.
The scenery around the Four Corners area is spectacular, though.

You're right about the I-10 route-- it's a good way to go unless you need to
go North.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ