RE: Keith Sightings....

To: "'DrMayf'" <drmayf@teknett.com>,
Subject: RE: Keith Sightings....
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 11:24:21 -0500
Hey, those cans may only be litter but I remember driving home to Green
Bank, WV from the drive-in movie in Bartow in fog so thick that the only way
to tell where the road went was from the reflections off the shiny ends of
beer cans along the side of the highway. Thanks to those safety-minded
citizens who had tossed them out of their cars & pickup trucks, I made it
home OK. : )

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ