Re: Library of Utah Photos and questions

To: "chrispile" <chrispile@cox.net>, <land-speed-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Library of Utah Photos and questions
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 15:46:33 -0500
Great photos but I have two questions:
1. Does anybody have photos of the 1963 Speedweek? I ran a little green
liner in "E" class and have lost (or something) all the photos of that car.
It was entered as Higginbotham-London- Auld. The thing about that car is
that Multy helped me get onto the salt and run the car that year. He was a
great guy. We set a record too! (not fast... but a record)

2. Does anybody have a crank and about 8:1 pistons for a 427 BBC? I'm
trying to make a "B" engine. If so, please contact me off-line or call
512-303-2376.
Thanks in advance,
Skip