RE: Blown engine

To: "Ralph Forsythe" <rf-list@centerone.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Blown engine
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 04:53:31 -0500
Yeah, Ralph.
That's about as "blown" as I've seen lately.

Being a similarly talented driver (LoL), I've made the same downshift in my
wife's Prelude.  TWICE.

No evidence of any damage.

(Maybe I was just quicker sensing the mistake and getting the clutch back
in--?? but not likely. Surely I'm older and slower than the driver of that
car.)  Actually, I was probably closer to 6 grand than 7, both times.
Russ, #1226B