RE: Blown engine

To: Ralph Forsythe <rf-list@centerone.com>,
Subject: RE: Blown engine
From: "dahmurf" <dahmurf@dahmurf.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 18:00:34 -0500
I'll appologize up front for what I'm about to say (hehehe)
(read this with lots of sarcasm for those of you that don't know my sarcastic
nature)

Apparently y'all have forgotten your youth. You are thinking logically & also
assuming these boys could hear and/or feel what the engine did when they down-
shifted into 2nd. How can you possibly feel/hear anything with the blaring
base boombadaboom going on in the car not to mention the sugar high and/or
any other kind of high that was surely going on. I mean, unless daddy has a
lot of money ya gotta have a screw or two loose to trash your ride!

Murf
(sarcastic as usual)