Re: non-lsr D-DAY

To: "Jim Webb" <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>, "Sparky"
Subject: Re: non-lsr D-DAY
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 07:39:39 -0400
Fortunately for me, my father went through Normandy about a week after
D-Day. Never-the-less marching across France, Belgium, Germany etc.in WWII
changed his life forever. He came back with a bronze star and a purple
heart. France gave him, and many others, a medal of appreciation several
years ago. The Army had a nice ceremony at a  nearby base. I couldn't be
more proud of what my father did back then.

JB