Tires ( yet again )

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires ( yet again )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:36:01 -0500
Well since the Mickey Thompson's don't seem to be available for the back of
the car I thought I'd get a new set of M & H tires for the front end.... ( the
ones that came on the car are Very average )....

Yep.. can't seem to find anything at all on M & H tires.... hmmm

Soooo does anyone know anything about them?

the fronts are the 3.5 X 22" on 15" wheels

Keith ( but it's okay cause the engine didn't fit well to start the morning
anyway )