Re: LSR Cars on display

To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: LSR Cars on display
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 11 Jun 2003 21:34 GMT
Sorry, Malcolm,
the Railton Special is now in Donnington, also in Donnington is the Blue Star 5
Mock up - the Mock up is not in the Museum, it's outside on the race track,
fixed on a bridge over the track.
Parry Thomas "Babs" is most in Pendine/Wales or in Capel Curig/Wales by Owen
Wynns Owen.
Beaulieu got the Bluebird/350 HP Sunbeam, the Blubird CN7, the 1000 HP
Sunbeam/The Slug and the Golden Arrow.
To see Malcolm Campbell's 35 Bluebird, you have not to go so far - it's in
Daytona - in the Nascar Museum, so as the Rocket Stanley Steamer (Replica).

See ya

Pork Pie