Re: Oil Pumps

To: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>,
Subject: Re: Oil Pumps
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 5:04:43 -0500
Jon, I bought a used 12V from Gibb at Motorsports--Keith has one he might
sell--also Grainger has a 12V brass pump for marine use that should work
also--I assume you are using it for a TURBO sump pump? The used Tilton is
slightly smaller than the Grainger--it does not have a mounting bracket like
the Grainger part # 4P062. $123.

> From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
> Date: 2003/06/15 Sun AM 12:21:39 CDT
> To: "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Oil Pumps
>
> List,
>
> We may have discussed this before but anybody have any ideas they can strike
> me with for a electrical oil pump. I will be pumping about 3 qt of oil. This
> will be going on a motorcycle so size does matter. Any info would be great.
>
> Jonathan

  "Sparky"
Lakester 2211