Re: Crotchety Old Turkey

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crotchety Old Turkey
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 17:34:06 -0700
Mayf
See what happens when Keith isn't on line to pick on, we go to you or anyone
else who pops in. Hell man it's all in fun and yes I'M a grouch and a bit
crotchety as well. Besides fun is where you find it and I for one think
e-mail has helped some of us keep our sanity. Keep it up Mayf, I'll honk
when I pass thru Vegas on Saturday.
Glen