Re: Crotchety Old Turkey

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>,
Subject: Re: Crotchety Old Turkey
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 22:35:03 -0600
mayf,

Don't feel alone.  It appears half of us on this list qualify for the title.
Now if you want to do the wives in Pahrump a favor, open your garage to the
local chapter of salt flats racers as an adult day-care facility and get
some of the crotchety old turkeys in out of the sun for a while every day.

Wes