Re: Old Dogs, New Tricks, and Humble Pie...

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Old Dogs, New Tricks, and Humble Pie...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 20:57:21 -0500
Dave's exact pay is difficult to describe.... but think of buying a 12 pack
once in a while and you'll get the picture..... Bonneville is a Hobby and he
keeps it that way.... Like John Goodman we've become good friends and enjoy
each others company...  One of the most fascinating things is to watch Dave
Shut up and Listen to advice on things outside of his personal expertise...
This morning we were doing showers and water intrusion issues.... something
I do everyday in the stone business....  He's as good as a student as he is
a teacher....

Keith ( oh hush Dave I don't want to hear it )