Re: Old Dogs, New Tricks, and Humble Pie...

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Old Dogs, New Tricks, and Humble Pie...
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:52:58 -0700 (PDT)
Everything evolves, Mayf. Think back when you were
engaged with your doctoral thesis. Was the first
iteration your best and most correct work? As Thomas
B. has stated, the best teachers never stop learning.
I count Dave Dahlgren among my very best of friends.
It still dosen't preclude me from disagreeing with him
once in a while. Sometimes he shows me the error of my
ways, sometimes I get the pleasure.

"Well, Dave nattered at me enough to see his way of
thinking on the article about Effective Compression
Ratio on my web site. Dad gummit, he's correct!"

You stand tall, Mayf.

John