Re: Roll Cage

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, Land-speed List
Subject: Re: Roll Cage
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 11:10:45 -0400
Dick,

It is my humble opinion that you will be safer in a full cage. This is
due to the fact that in  a mishap, you have the option of getting out
both sides. With the roadster style cage, you could have the body
collapse around the cage and trap you in the car. If you want extra
coverage, add a funny car cage. I have NHRA chassis drawings for this if
you need them.

joe