Hot Rods for Speed week

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>, "Dick J"
Subject: Hot Rods for Speed week
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:22:00 -0400
Got the belly pan totally finished today. Bondoed up the seams and added a
little paint. Tomorrow we flip it one more time, finish any residual welding
and then add suspension to make a roller.

Trying my damndist to get this thing to Maxton for "show and tell". So maybe
someone will get a few shots there.

JB, #79