Re: Nitrous question

To: Bob B <saltracer@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Nitrous question
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 04:57:00 -0400
What was wrong with the 4 X 3 that the bow tie guys built in the first place??
Think thick cylinder walls. A thinking guy would build a Ford if you wanted a D
size V-8 though. Better deck height more power, lighter, smaller, better
cylinder heads, has more development work done in recent times for a 300 inch
engine...

A 4.035 X 2.980 = 304.8

That way you have a couple of chances at the block 4.000 through 4.035 you can
get pistons and rings every 0.005 increment, even if you hurt one or two holes
you can put a 0.005 ver in them and be fine, trust me the engine will never know
the difference and if you have a carb it will not know either.
Dave