Re: UFO..............LOL

To: RACE427@aol.com
Subject: Re: UFO..............LOL
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 19:12:49 +0000
Well geeeze you shoulda woke him up  -the bum.

I don't know about you but I don't like all that dam diesel smoke from alla
dem OTR rigs alla time.

And tell me this: didja ever try to get 40 winks parked near them things in
a interstate rest stop ????

I don't care HOW tired you are, if you don't live around them things all day
every day, you AIN'T gonna get ANY sleep!  Urg!

...not to mentin alla dam pollutin' they do.

   You can't tell me somethin' that smells that bad,..   can be GOOD for our
health...

Signin' off,-it's your pal,"Dirt Track Doug"       ...STILL in exile, in
So-Central  -New YaWK

   (now SLAGLE Trucking-that's another story...  You ain't lived till you
seen that run down th black line at full tilt boogie )

BTW  Tony,  do you know Marty Himes ?

  Ought to anyway,  hes from your neck of th woods -er, concrete (LOL)