256 gets some newsprint

To: Landspeed <land-speed@autox.team.net>, <lafamiliacortez@mac.com>
Subject: 256 gets some newsprint
From: Katie Young Cortez <drylakercr@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:26:01 -0700
Hello all!

I hope this finds you enjoying summer! We are frying here in Livermore (it
105 F. at 3:24 pm) as we prepare for "Garmen's" first birtheday party
tomorrow. It is preparing us for the July lakes meet and the Speed Week.

Well, today in a grouping of newspapers up in the Gold County of California
an article on myself is running and I thought you all might get a kick out
of it. Now here is my disclamer...the journalist didn't know anything about
LSR prior to interviewing my dad and I--and he made some novice errors in
explaining it--such as making it sound as if I have already gained entry
into the 2 club, which I haven't but hope to someday in the future.

http://www.auburnjournal.com/main.asp?SectionID=5&SubSectionID=27&ArticleID=
7900

Enjoy and stay cool!

:-) Katie Young Cortez