RE: 256 gets some newsprint

To: "Katie Young Cortez" <drylakercr@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: 256 gets some newsprint
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:34:45 -0500
Nice article, Katie-- despite a mistake or two by the reporter.  I think you
gave him a lot of education about our sport, anyway.  Thanks for sharing
with us on the list.

Didn't realize you were from Livermore.  Had a very pleasant visit with
colleagues from Lawrence Livermore National Lab about 10 years ago, and we
had an excellent dinner in a restaurant in Livermore (beside a stream, I
think).  Seemed like a nice town.  Can't imagine it being so hot!

Enjoy "Garmen's" party while you can-- they really get hard to manage in
another couple of years.
Russ, #1226B

p.s.-- not all that cool in Houston, either.