Re: Welders and Lincoln

To: Nt788@aol.com
Subject: Re: Welders and Lincoln
From: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:15:16 -0700
Jack, That's one reason I like the Miller I have. It has plugs for the heat
ranges. Now when you get into some thin tin you just reverse the leads and take
some of the heat build up out of the metal. Also will run .023 wire. Now I know
someone will say oh you should never reverse the leads but it works for me.
Years ago I asked the guy at the welding supply store if I could weld aluminum
with it. He said he didn't think so. I asked why and he could not come up with a
good answer. So I built 2 aluminum trailers that are still around and working
with it. Doug Odom in big ditch