Re: Welders and Lincoln

To: <RACE427@aol.com>, <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Welders and Lincoln
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 10:16:10 -0600
All things being equal, please give a long look at Lincoln.  They are a
sponsor for us at World of Speed.  We will have Frank Buckler there again
this year with a full Lincoln welding set up to do any emergency welding
repair you may need.  I have been told by some racers that his repair work
is the best welding on their car.

Wes