Veteran Thank You & Hoover Dam Haz Mat

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Veteran Thank You & Hoover Dam Haz Mat
From: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@xmission.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 22:59:43 -0600
list;

Thanks to all you men & women vets who served our Country to keep us free
and help  make it possible to race . Happy Birthday America! Also Tom
Bryants post regarding his friends Haz Mat tips,got me thinking about Lake
Mead and Hoover Dam. Eddie Van Scoy whats the word for those towing to
Bville from your "Place in the Sun"?As crunch time fast approaches, the
list is revvin' up,and as KT says, "Life is Good".

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah