RE: Salt talks

To: <JKAMO@rap.midco.net>, "Sparky" <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Subject: RE: Salt talks
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 04:26:30 -0500
Joe:
You brothers did an excellent job with Salt Talks last year, and Sparky just
merged right-in and provided good extra help in the cooking chores.

I'm not nearly so good at figuring out how to be helpful-- but if "the Salt
Talks management team" will give me a specific assignment, I'll do it to the
best of my ability.

Also willing to donate, bring food, beer, or other supplies, etc.

Night life is harder for us old guys than racing is, but I won't go to
Speedweek without trying to make Salt Talks, the Bean Bandits party, and the
200mph Club Dinner (when I can get a ticket).  Oh, and the informal
"roadster show".

These are "highlights" that simply shouldn't be missed!
Russ, #1226B