Re: Spy Photo, Joe Amo's Secret Project????

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Spy Photo, Joe Amo's Secret Project????
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:27:13 -0600
Jon, wont need my gaggedy ride,  his project is coming along nicely
and has much better parts than I probably will ever have

look you guys,  Tom N., Russ M.,  just because my bikes
emissions look like a two stroke ruuning on the flats, dont
mean I'm really fond of them

I just wanted mine to look like Slagle's

Joe :)