RE: top speed calculation

To: "Waldron,James" <James.Waldron@CWUSA.COM>,
Subject: RE: top speed calculation
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 13:43:29 -0500
Forgot about Mayf's site Jim. Have printouts of most of his formulas hanging
on my workbench and had to block it in my computer as everytime I go to it
work stops and I end up on there for 8+ hours( ilearn alot, I just end up
forgetting what I went there for). Some of the best info on the web IMO.. Deb
has also used it very often.
Todd-
PS- thanks again Mayf

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 13:58:57 -0400, Waldron, James wrote