RE: Exhaust header wrap

To: <ed@vetteracing.com>, <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: RE: Exhaust header wrap
From: <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:45:42 -0700
Yeah, between the wild fires and the bark beetles, I wonder how much forest
will be left.  Summerhaven was such a pretty little burg ... so sad.

Dale C.

                Yes, and if you look out your window Neil, you can see those
                trees burning..... I was in Tucson for a race meet over
                Memorial Day and Linda & I went to Summerhaven - 2 weeks
later
                the fire ate the whole town & it's still burnin'. Arizona is
                so hot, I believe we will all go up in a poof of spontaneous
                combustion....
                Ed

                >In AZ, the humidity is so low that we don't have a rust
                problem. We do have
                >forest fires, though. (Yes, there are actually trees in AZ)
                >
                >Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer.