Re: Exhaust header wrap

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: Re: Exhaust header wrap
From: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 12:49:19 -0700
    Neil, You can come visit me at my shop ( it's 68 today ) and help me rebuild
the motor in my truck that my daughter ran out of water and smoked. Baked the
heads big time. Gee dad I thought check gages meant I was low on gas.
Doug Odom in big ditch where the weather is not as hot as I am right now.  lol