Re: Charge Air Water Injection Scheme

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Charge Air Water Injection Scheme
From: "Bob & Bobe" <rbeefmst@brightok.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 20:12:30 -0700
Did not get in on the earlier part of your discussion I just saw water
injection and thought I'd put my two cents in.  My main objective in my
water injection experience was not to cool the air charge although I'm sure
it had some of that effect.  My main idea was to introduce h2o into the gas
air mixture to slow down the gas ignition under boost.  Only low octane gas
available at that time.  The water injection system seemed to work good for
me.  I did fool around a little with 50% alcohol 50% water under race
condition also seemed to work real well.

To the list:
Sometimes I fail to state the obvisious.  LOL

Bob Ragsdale
Ragsdale Race Engines