Re: Shop Safety

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shop Safety
From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 08:40:46 EDT
In a message dated 7/9/03 12:50:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
lsr_man@yahoo.com writes:

<<
 For a short period of time, long long ago, I was a safety instructor for the
Air Force.  One of my most popular "displays" was a pair of safety goggles
with a single wire from a wire brush piercing the center of the right lense.
The most common response from the students who looked at it was: "Shit!"

 Dick your right about goggles for sure!!  At work we had a picture of a
worker with the wire sticking in his eye, I think a wire wheel might be more
dangerous than a grinding wheel. Larry Mac