Re: El Mirage

To: Rick Yacoucci <turborick@TurboRick.com>
Subject: Re: El Mirage
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:38:22 -0600
Yes Rick, I get tied up in my own world, and need to stop
once in a while and do things that need to be done,
like say "WAY TO GO"  to you,  been meaning to
do that for awhile,  I always watch the results anxiously,
and when I say you speed and the one listed above you
I though holy smokes Rick has some competition, then I looked
at the speed more closely and saw that you bettered the other
speed sure enough,....THEN I looked abit closer and saw
that the other vehicle is a C motor, and yours is only an
H motor,  and the fact that the C motor dudes time was
also a record,.....did ya have a nitrous bottle hidden on board??

cant wait to hear the ramblings this year

Keep up the progress Rick,  very nice job,  I know
I will likely make time to see you run at speedweek
(if I make it),  and I hardly ever take time away from myself

Joe :)