Re: Fire Extinguisher

To: Phillip Landry <saltracer@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fire Extinguisher
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:00:15 -0700
Phillip,

My fire extinquisher service certifies my bottles. In the past they did
the Halon and are no doing the Cold Fire. The gross weights should be on
the bottles.

I spoke with Jim Deist about this and he said to just have the bottles
weighed and certified, but most important, make sure the lines are open.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC