E sports car motors & tire needed

To: <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: E sports car motors & tire needed
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:09:43 -0700
Dave; I'm sorry but I deleted all my read messages before I thought of
sending this. For some reason GT cars are not considered to have an engine
swap if the motor came from the same make of car. So, any Nissan in any
Nissan is legal for GT class. Or Toyota and so on. So it should be easy,
especally for you to build a competive E/GT or E/BGT with something laying
around. Maybe some truck motor. They sure look racy to me, but so do '32
Plymouths.
On another subject, has anyone thought about an outboard powerhead. Some of
them are bigger than 3 liters I'm sure and very racy looking in the boat
races on TV.
And lastly, I really need a 6.50-18 Firestone Bonneville tire. If anyone
lost one and is saving the other and wants to sell it, I want to buy it.
Rich Fox