Re: records

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: records
From: "dpulju" <dpulju@usintouch.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:18:41 -0700
I understand that a printed edition would be large, so break it into two
books.??  Or how about an electronic edition on the scta site.?? Dan came up
with two rotary records real fast from where?? are they his??
dale
ssuunnyy and kept in the dark in pahrump
I do appreciate all the effort that scta members put in to make lsr racing
great. I saw how much effort and how many people it takes to make a meet
work this passed weekend when I visited the best seat in the house.