Re: record listing

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: record listing
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:30:56 -0700
Dick,

There is one such story about Gary Cagle's Studebaker, powered by a
supercharged Chrysler. Gary entered the 200 MPH club in 1957, my first
year to the Salt, with this car. The supercharger was a aircraft cabin
pressurizer. Some suggested that the blower's only function was to
qualify the car for supercharged class. Gary swore that it really did
improve the performance. I don't know what I think about it. It is just
an interesting approach to supercharging.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC