Re: record listing

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: record listing
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 07:22:16 -0700
Dan, I don't think anyone wants the entire enchilada put into the rule book.
But it would be cool if all the data were available on the SCTA web site so
anyone who had a specific question coould go surfing. I suspect that there
are thousands of bits of data in the records storage area. How about you
chatting it up with the other officials and if deemed a worthy project, I
will convert paper into bits for the web site. Wont be pretty but might be
of some benefit. I would convert paper data, send it to ?, and then you all
could determine whether or not to include. This would be a year long effort
is suspect.

mayf