List etiqutte and how well you folks are doing...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: List etiqutte and how well you folks are doing...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:27:17 -0500
Once again it's awefully nice to remind the folks on the list of the golden
rule without the flame wars to start us out.

Do on to others in Private... ( no matter how bad they deserve to be called a
fool in public )

Speak oh silent one... ( and YES there are some STUPID questions... Like Yes
it's REALLY SALT... go ahead and taste it if it's your first time on the
salt.. we all did )   All Seriousness aside... the collective experience of
the folks here on the list is astounding.... but remember... thier advice is
worth what ya paid for it... ( Dave's is worth twice as much... but you do the
math ) ( okay Mayf... I'll do it for ya.... two X zero =? )

If you sit back and don't do anything... guess what... None of the reply's
will have specific meaning to your car or questions... soooo again you got
what you gave...

We simply aren't about how you spell it or how you say it.... Content is
king..

Try and edit out the original email but leave us just enough to know what your
reply'ing to....

And Dang it.... Enjoy this place... if your not thrashing on a race car right
now... I offer my condolences or my Congradulations...( don't have one vs had
it ready in January )  take a minute and get us up to speed on what your
doing... even if you consider it boring... remember... most of us are boring
people outside this world...

Keith ( JUMP IN HERE... why wait... avoid the Xmas rush... ... or stay put and
be average... )   You can check stuff in the archives which are found in the
bottom of the e-mail as well as a trailer that you have to delete to reply to
the list )