Re: Bonneville Bikes on TV

To: jkamo@rap.midco.net
Subject: Re: Bonneville Bikes on TV
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 00:46:34 +0000
Ah Ha!     I even spotted your fearlessness on that Black moria -er
motorsickle.

She must be hard to hold    -'cause I spotted some purt' big musc-les on
them arms there Jon....   :-)

                                    Good show!    -the TV     ( -and you as
well...  :-)

Cheers,.. & signin' off,  -it's,"Dirt Track Doug" in New Yawk
SEE Y'ALL SOON    :-)

oh well, I guess I'll be drivin' Boogie Woogie alla way cross country
again...

   (oh woe is me..... ha   ha  ha  :-)

Dog training,  Motorsickle parts, Aerial surveillance, Barbeques vaporized,
Political analyst, killer minibikes, Babes oogled, Flintlock Rifles, Match
races promoted, Bears neutered, Certified USDA Beer tester, Wheelstands
enjoyed, Hot Blues, and Slide Jobs fully appreciated for the art that they
are.