The Thrash

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: The Thrash
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 4:09:13 -0500
Well I thrash every weekend --but my car will not be at SW--I finally got the
intake that Dave designed rough fabricated--sorta looks like a funny mail box.
I now know how tall the final car will be and almost what it will look
like--ordered more steel to start the body frame.

This car is going to be sort of SQ.:

 App. 36" to top of Air scoop--(hides top of intake and feeds the radiator)--
24" main body and 36" at the headers about 28' long. The back end comes off or
otherwise it will not fit in my garage. wmts

  "Sparky"
Lakester 2211