The Thrash

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: The Thrash
From: "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 07:27:47 -0500
We're doing well, I think. I'll probably start the motor with the blower for
the first time tonight. Then we just have to do some tuning (if these heads
work with the blower, as in not too much compression). We're  running a 276
cubic inch flathead this year. That's 3 5/16" bore by 4" stroke, Ross
pistons, .425 Scnieder cam (not particularly for blower application). About
the only other real change to the car is the rear gear, we're running a 2.5
gear with 28" tall tires. Phil