Re: Mechanics mentality

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>,
Subject: Re: Mechanics mentality
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 23:34:28 -0500
Jim.... I can't finish something without that feeling.... and ten ideas...
of which two are assuredly better....

Time being what it is.... I'm just going to have to accept what I can do and
leave the rest for next year...

I'm trying to acquire the single car long term attitude here....  and I'm
loving this car....

Keith