Re: Well, What Did I accomplish This Week...

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Well, What Did I accomplish This Week...
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 21:49:10 -0700
Mayf;

Didn't realize you are gonna run closed loop - unless the o2
sensors are for data only?  Would like to hear more on this
plan.  Seems like it would be best to map on the dyno then go
for it.  I tried EFI on my first car at B'Ville, CALMAP,
couldn't afford dyno time & tried to tune it by "driving"
Results were pretty poor.......  As for wiring, my advice is
make it as "bullet proof" as possible, with nothing exposed.
The last 2 time I have been to El Mirage I have had elec.
problems - both from the car moving when towing.  The fine for
breaking Murphy's law is doubled on the salt.

Ed