Gas class procedures

To: "land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gas class procedures
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 13:31:25 -0700
Hi all,
     I am going to show my ignorance here but that's nothing new. I assume
things have changed since the last time I ran in a gas class (1968) when
Terrible Herbst (or was it Bee Line) provided it free of charge. In those
days you showed up for two way record runs in the morning with an empty
tank, had it filled and sealed. What is the usual drill now with the
qualifying run being the first leg of the record. I already have 16 gallons
of ERC 110 and I would like to use it.
Jim in Palmdale with nothing else to worry about