Re: How to deal with it all?

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: How to deal with it all?
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 06:37:11 -0400
Always think 'Divide and conquer' it is the only way to solve a problem that
does not have a simple and immediate solution.. I am doing the dash and data
acquisition system for a 2003 Porsche GT3R factory car this morning and
tomorrow. It has around 40 channels plus another 30 from the ECU over the CAN
bus..around 140 22 gauge wires, you do it the same way one channel at a time as
once it is covered there is no going back to change something.. Most people
design things from the top down but they have to be built from the bottom up..
Dave