Flexo of California aka minibikes

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Flexo of California aka minibikes
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:46:42 EDT
Well I wonder how weird this post is going to be seen as; here goes!    In
the late 60's through early 70's there was a minibike parts company, " Flexo of
California".  They are no longer around I am sure.  I am looking for one of
their chrome cylinder style fuel tanks which can be mounted on a frame with a
simple oversized worm drive hose clamp.  Would anyone on the list have this
style fuel tank laying around?   Does anyone remember the company?

    Thanks,   Tony G   LI,NY