Re: Eating the Elephant (or Wooly Mammoth)

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Eating the Elephant (or Wooly Mammoth)
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 10:19:58 -0500
Absolutely.... the components of the fuel system and Dry Sump are on the
same end of the car... the nose... and yep... it was with a systems approach
that was causing the delima....  then I realized dealing with it had to be
done one step at a time with thoughts to other things... but not letting the
thoughts become the focus of the current event....

The Oil system is now Plumbed as well as the fuel system up to the top
pump.... now to bring the fuel to the motor and get it home again... easy
stuff at this point because I thought it thru as I went along...

Keep in mind that all of this had to be done with a eye towards where
Ballast was going to end up when it was done... Hmmmmmmmm

K ( off to work... I'm having a wonderful time with all of this... it's just
cool to be alive this morning and have the ability to use my hands and
feet.... )